This was fun. Pass it on.
1. One book that changed your life: Whatever Happened to the Gospel of Grace? J.M. Boice
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Reforming Marriage by Douglas Wilson
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin
4. One book that made you laugh: Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl
5. One book that made you cry: A Prayer for Owen Meany, by John Irving
6. One book that you wish had been written: Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
7. One book that you wish had never been written: Purpose Driven _______ , (this one you can fill in the blank with life, church....I once had the idea of a "Purpose Driven Race Car."
8. One book you’re currently reading: Mother Kirk by Douglas Wilson
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Above All Earthly Powers, by David Wells