Monday, June 18, 2007

Convergence















I find these two pictures to be very interesting in their similarities. The one on the left is a picture of the actors from the movie Legend of Bagger Vance. The one on the right is the famous scene of the shooting of Lee Harvey Oswald. Do you find them curiously convergent? Look at the stance of the woman on the left and the man in the white suit. Look at the position of Will Smith's left arm and notice his hat, then look over at the right picture at Jack Ruby. They are very close. Strange, huh?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmnnn... I think you may be on to something Chris. If I were you, I'd watch my back. They may be monitoring these blogs.

Chris said...

Who, Zach??? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Was there a reason for "back and to the left,"...? I need to know these things!