NT Wright with a new perspective on Paul (McCartney).
"Now Rocky Raccoon, he fell back in his room
Only to find Gideon's bible
Gideon checked out, and he left it, no doubt
To help with good Rocky's revival,
Wright's gonna' have to do his homework to interpret Rocky Raccoon.
1. Is Rocky really a raccoon, or is that just a nickname?
2. Was the Gideon's Bible a KJV?
3. What if any, is the significance of Rocky reading from the textus receptus?
4. Why did Rocky fall back in his room? (see rest of song to get full context).
5. Was Rocky really "good?"
6. What kind of a revival did Rocky have?
7. Checked out, is that as in "you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave?