I touched up the Apple painting a bit. I originally painted this picture almost a year ago. At the time I was just learning how to paint indirectly with glazes. I had let the painting dry thoroughly and I glazed some colors over the entire painting. I ruined it! Well, I didn't actually ruin it, because with oils you can always go back and fix any problem. And that's what I did this evening. I painted over the entire thing and established details.
Also, on the older version the apple was not symetrical; it was lopsided on the top right side. Click here to see. You'll not see much of a difference, but again, I had to fix it. I never posted the ruined version... you'll have to use your imagination.