I jumped the gun a little. After looking at the picture in full sunlight I noticed some things that needed work. So I went back to the easel and did a little "touch up." There were a few things that were not quite right. His eyebrow was a little too dark brown and he needed a tad bit more light on his forehead and cheek. Also I worked on his teeth and completely reworked his eyes. I also brought out more highlights on his shirt and toned down the shadows in some places. I worked on his ear and I actually glazed over my name a little because I found it to be a little too dark/stark against the bright pocket.
I truly have come to a stopping point....I hope.